8.16.2009

Rodarte


So I was watching the other day the Rodarte fashion show for the fall and I LOVED IT, congratulations to the Mulleavy designers, the electric colors used for the dresses are just mood boosters. The shapes are amazing and don't even get me started on the boots, they kinda remind me of the high chanel boots launched on 2006 I think? , but with an edgy tough touch. I'm not sure if the boots were also made as well as the shoes by Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte, shown below.
The jackets look so cool, specially the white-ish/ gray-ish one here in the picture, kinda like classic "biker" looking.

I'm not sure if we could work this futurist look in the streets, but it is certainly beautiful, and of all the runways I've watched SO FAR, Rodarte was the one to pull this kind of dress out the best way. 





Pictures from:
Rodarte runway fall 2009, (online image) (2009), retrieved August 16, 2009, from http://cyanatrendland.blogspot.com/2009/02/cyanatrendland-blog-fashion-newsletter_24.html
Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte shoes, worn by Sally Singer (online image)(2009), Retrieved August 16, 2009, from http://jakandjil.com/blog/?p=1447

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort