12.23.2009

Oh so Coco



So I'm a big fan of Coco Rocha, and I was reading some stuff at her blog the other day, and it surprised me what I found; she has decided to start her own line!!, and she asked her readers to give her advice on what should be an ideal name for it. It just seemed so cool to me that she cares so much about her followers/readers, and tries to keep in touch through twitter,her blog, and some funny youtube videos with fellow friends behati prinsloo and Jessica Stam, you can also find some videos of her hosting some fashion events for E!, I'd be cool if the next generation of celebrities, would be super models, anyways.. she seems really cool, and I read some posts in the fashionspot of people who have met her that said that she is really nice. It's nice to see that someone who's in the top of the world actually realizes that, is thank full for it, and doesn't let it affect her personality. For the followers I post her link to her blog:
http://ohsococo.blogspot.com/
Picture credit: Fash Pack Vogue Mexico September issue



1 comentario:

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort