4.13.2010

Couture modeling

Considering myself as a loyal follower of the fashion world as the whole that represents, you know... from designers to models to writers, yeah yeah the whole Jessica, Coco, abbey lee, hilary, gemma, kate, gisele,all of them. Well last weekend I had the opportunity to admire some local fashion event, this consisted of people (models) standing for a really long time in the same position..






Do you see any resemblance? wait... do I have to pay them for posting a pic?


if Karl Lagerfeld called me and said they he needed me to lead the Paris runway I would be the first to say yes... see where I'm going??

I guess this is not Paris, even though that girl from MNTM, what's her name again? she's from somewhere around... but it's kinda cool to see the local fashion initiative, and it takes some braveness to stand there for a long time while people are looking at you... what do you think??

4 comentarios:

  1. i actually find this rather amusing! the fact that they just stood there... wow. love the idea.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great idea! I really like it!

    xxx
    http://kellysboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Fernanda! Thanks for coming by my blog!
    I am suppper jealous!!!! I wanna move to Spain (Again) for sooooo long! The greatest place on Earth if you ask me! I'm in love with the country for sure, in fact I almost moved to Barcelona this March... (long story :) I even had a Barcelona blog for a while... http://barcelomia.blogspot.com/ I'm not moving now but you'll have a blast I promise. I'd definately move to Barcelona/Madrid or Valencia. p.s I have a post scheduled on Valencia this Friday! Come and check it out! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow, you were nice! I wasn’t expecting that at all…
    Yeah yeah, I guess they at least try… But… But… They were fugly : $ You make me feel like a terrible person sometimes haha

    ResponderEliminar

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort