3.03.2011

Paris

So.. a lot of catching up to do people. Since last time I've posted I have:

1. Met and jammed with a girl that's writing songs for a producer in Holland, and will be the best next thing I promise.

2. Seen Freja Beha Erichsen and Abbey Lee K. this afternoon outside Balmain

3. Seen a real invitation to the Dior show

4. Did I mention this? I moved to Paris, 7th arrondisement

5. Yeah.. she's gonna hate me for saying this but for you fashion lovers, I just discovered that a friend of mine is really good friends with Stephanie Bambie

you would notice that my life just got a little bit more excited... I am now here in Paris as an exchange student and I'm having the time of my life. What led me to write again? I guess the vibe on the streets of Paris saying it's fashion week, plus I have to document somehow my experiences in here, and having a diary hasn't been very effective, if someone else is reading maybe I would be more inspired to write. =D

4 comentarios:

  1. Sounds exciting! Thanks for stopping by and yes that pix is Rosie :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Heyy Fernanda,
    So fabulous, you get to live in Paris for a while. Enjoy every minute of it and share lots of photos! Do you still have the Dior fashion show invitation? Take a photo and share, I'd love to see it! Thanks for stopping by on my blog by the way :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks for your comment! That's partly why I created my blog, to connect with other fashion-minded people (because friends and family just don't get it!). Do you want to follow to keep in touch?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. QUE LOCURA
    ahora tienes que ser nuestra insider en Paris eh, dios mío, que locura de vida, me encantaaa

    Esperamos posts tuyos con más frecuencia, queremos que nos dejes los dientes largos con más cosas así!

    un besazo
    B&P

    ResponderEliminar

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort