8.17.2010

Pretty Little Liars




Well I really like this new show called Pretty Little Liars, the story as far as I know is based on the books written by Sara Shepard; in some aspects so far, you could say it's a little different than most teenage shows, since the main problem introduced at the beginning is concerning a missing person, and possibly a murder. The show keeps you hooked (me) due to the numerous secrets that everyone has and the one they share. I don't know but it's sort of like a Desperate Housewives gone high school, in the way that they all lost a friend in mysterious circumstances. Anyways you should watch it and give me your opinion.
You know how the outfit of a character is supposed to tell you a lot about it? well in this case I happen to agree in every character in the show. The one's style I like the most is Aria, I like the bohemian, the layers, and the warm colors she's always wearing.


Also, does anyone know who made that leather jacket? I think it's a Mike & Chris but I'm not sure.. if someone knows please tell. Who's character's style is your favorite?

9 comentarios:

  1. i love that show!! and yeah aria is really fashionable in the show, which is awesome!

    elizabethfaraday.blogspot

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gwah, another awesome show that I will never have time to watch :( Both outfits on her are cuuuuute!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really love that show. and the fashion, gotta lurves the fashion.. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh it's a good show, although slightly annoying that they never reveal any of the secrets and just keep revealing more new ones!
    haha sadly the manhattan apartment isn't real (yet!), i just reread that and i didn't actually understand myself what I'd written, time to tone down the sarcasm a bit, it really does make a person sound quite bitter!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I've heard about it, but I've never watched it,
    but if you said it's great, I should watch it
    she looks so pretty, really bohemian

    ♥ Marley

    ResponderEliminar
  6. no he visto el show!me gustaria verlo!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i haven't seen that show. Do you recommend it?

    ResponderEliminar
  8. You won't believe me, but I check this daily to see if you update.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love that show! I only started watching it towards the end, but nonetheless I was hooked. I can't believe where the last episode left off!
    I definitely like Aria's style best!
    -Dominique

    ResponderEliminar

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort