1.15.2010

During Boring class




Well.. in my free time I like to draw and when I started getting in to the fashion industry I used to draw some of the outfits that I saw on the runway.. But with time I started to get a little more creative ...
I can't say that I'm very proud of this.. specially the colors, I just draw whatever came to mind, and I was more worried about getting the main idea and didn't pay any attention to ANYTHING... It kinda reminds me the kindergarden drawings... haha... anyway... comment..

ANd this other one has a better story, or probably sadder, =/ a friend of mine who's an architecture student, had an assignment about alice in wonderland and she had to prepare some of the outfits, at that moment I thought that me studying business was so boring... and in my economy's class I draw this:


I liked this one a lot more than the last one. I hope next time I can impress you guys by doing an actual good sketch =)

3 comentarios:

  1. you're good at drawing! haha yeah I'm totally a spanish chica noww!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muy chulos los diseños :)
    ES que no hay nada como el Street Style!! Yo siempre estoy mirando blogs de moda para coger fotos y poder así inspirarme un poco en mis looks (salvando las diferencias, por supuesto).
    Un beso!!

    ResponderEliminar

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort