1.17.2010

Livin' ThE Dream



I was reading my friend's blog and then I got inspired and wanted you guys to know my plans. In about 5 months, me and my bff, (since she said it first, sue me too!), are planning on moving to fabulous Spain... of course, like you would expect all the excitement and happiness is making my stomach ache.

In the other hand I'm scared like hEll, like she mentioned before in her blog, we have not been well trained by our dear parents to live on our own... there's a bunch of thing we gotta learn before arriving to the world that's expecting us, like how to wash our clothes, or make food, or clean up the bathroom, or move around the city using the subway.. =) y
es yes if there's a word to describe us... I don't wanna say it. In addition to that, I get scared of just picturing myself studying at 4:00 am, cause yes, school over there is wa
y harder, but then another picture comes and cleans up the mess, like me walking in a beautiful european street on a saturday afternoon, or go to the theater, or even read a book in a "cafe", and of course very very occasionally go out clubbing, partying, etc... ;) Luckily for us, at least here we are straight As students.

We've been getting together the past weeks to decide which part of Spain would be the most adequate (party, dorms, people, transportation) for us. And what about the University prestige for example? who cares?!, google "top ten universities in Spain". But wait.. don't think we are so irresponsible.. we actually found out that one in our list made the top ten.



If you have had any experience like this I'd like to know how you went through all this.

Visit my bff's blog, I promise she's way funnier than me.
http://chilinrice.wordpress.com/

3 comentarios:

  1. I just got really excited. Can you picture it?
    Us dealing with a freaking kitchen, burning the chicken salad (just work with me here) and finally giving up, then walking around at 12am looking for a bar or whatever where we could get something to eat; all this, of course, wearing something fabuloous!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow!! That's so cool!! I wish the best on your movie!! I would pick Spain if I were to live anywhere! xoxoxoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Update this! Tell me all I need to know about cute army boots...
    I want a pair, and I want them now!

    ResponderEliminar

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort