1.23.2010

YOU've NeveR SeEn a PRETTy GIrl LOOk so TouGH




Bess collection autumn winter 2009
So before having a long day yesterday of going to school, dragging my parents to the red cross locations at 7 pm, and helping pack stuff that was sent to Haiti; I decided to take a rain check today, I was supposed to go to my music class in the morning, but instead I'm writing about combat boots (cause my friend, let's call her PC asked me to... btw those are her initials, not cause of my computer friend... since I have a Mac... bad joke).

She's had a pair of those since I met her in high school, and I've always liked them in her, but it wasn't until some time ago that I took my likeness to a higher level and started looking up some potential future prospects, in the pursuit of deciding if combat boots really go with me or is just another fierce hat that you like but wouldn't wear. SInce I've also been wanting to post some model street style here I go...

These are some I liked:




Dr. Martens
http://www.dmusastore.com/p-2844-gamma.aspx

Not to mention models lov'em...

ROck & roll, Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's Karlie Kloss with Ali Stepehns http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f89/models-street-style-2-a-76026-18.html


bridget malcolm, the fashion spot, http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f89/models-street-style-2-a-76026-16.html

girly.. fashion spot http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f89/models-street-style-2-a-76026-141.html, anne gaby Odiele

Abbey Lee Kershaw http://www.modelinia.com/slideshows/fashion--models-off-duty/117#/2 I don't know how to describe it... with the little black dress that it seems she has under that rope I think they would look super duper cool.

Well, They are a very edgy cool piece of wardrobe, they are amazing for winter, they are very comfortable and they look amazing. I see them and I can't help but hear Prince's YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A PRETTY GIRL LOOK SO TOUGH.

What do you think about combat boots? High, short, heels combat boots?


6 comentarios:

  1. I like them in black like the 4th picture, it's looks great on her (: I've thought in buy ones to myself too but where I live it's now a trend to use brown Timberland.. so I think maybe later ahah (: great blog

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i love them, it's like "what can i wear in a rainy day when the only thing i'm going to do is work and walk? ohh dr. martens "

    also, thanks for that lovely comment on my blog

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thanks for hte comment i owuld like to see your eifefl tower shirt! oh i just love paris and cant wait to go visit it soon :)

    cute dr. martens

    ResponderEliminar
  4. love what that girls wearing in the 4th picture! i like ankle boots the best!
    Love Sid xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love the first and second pictures of the models :)

    ResponderEliminar

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort