5.29.2010

Dsquared2



I really love the down-to-the-street idea they've been showing in past collections. I feel the street culture is really influenced by alternative tendencies, rock indie bands, and pop stars that are trying to break the tradition, taking hold of new, rebel and more creative bias. Dsquared has found a way to transmit this. This is one of those collections young people rock big time.

I love how the western vibe is bending with rock street style once again in some ensembles in the runway, I think it's awesome, this is called country by the way... it's been there for a long time XD and has inspired a lot... Was it D&G who brought western back?
what do you think about this collection? what was your favorite one?

song of the day: aeh.. what the heck.. TIK TOK BY KEISHA.. and yeah! I can't stop listening to it... p.s. p diddy is not your friend

16 comentarios:

  1. i wasn't so keen on the styling actually, i thought it was a little bit too crazy. ahh tik tok is one of the best party songs ever, whatever the rest of her album is like! x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jaja no creo que se parezca mucho, pero gracias por el cumplido!
    me gustan las prendas por separado, asi como las combinan no mucho la verdad :S
    tik tok es una cancion taaaan pegadiza jajaj yo creo que a medio mundo se le ha pegado!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. As an appreciater of colour - I am loving this collection - of course it's a bit mad - but I am not a conformist;-)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love this crazy collection! Great song too :)
    Sorry about your dog, hopefully one day you can get another dog!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i love this style! though, i don't think i would ever be able to pull it off! :)

    xoxo
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. all together is a risky choice, but some pieces are great
    I love the dress from the second photo
    hope you're having a nice week

    marley mumbles

    ResponderEliminar
  7. oh my goodness, i saw this collection in seventeen a while back... and i am absolutely obsessed! it is sooooo gorgeous and i would wear every single thing that walked the runway! love the blog!!

    http://fashionstylerocks.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I liked the criss cross dress :) in black!!!

    Char x

    ResponderEliminar
  9. So crazy, in a totally GOOD way! I like it - esp. the 4th and 5th ones.

    Have a nice weekend =)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. tienes una sorpresa en mi blog:)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I think my favorite one is the first look

    ResponderEliminar
  12. aiii perdona! que fallo! es verdad si me dijiste que ibas mucho a EEUU! lo siento en serio! si.. Mexico tb debe ser muy bonito! y me encanta la comida! buajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  13. love the last outfit...so damn cool and casual...cool post!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I just love the explosion of colors! :D Seriously, i do.. :)

    ResponderEliminar

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort