5.04.2010

Moi Je Joue



Well. I just got home from the school, I'm in the middle of final projects that are due this week, and this same week I'll be starting finals.




In the middle of craziness and late nights, you can imagine how in this moment I wish I could be this Miss Dior Cherie commercial girl, I really love this ad. Going around Paris jumping and eating cake, looking fabulous, riding bicycles, looking fabulous, eating cake, and of course hanging out with the guy I like, which by the way raised me from the death today when he came and said hello and gave me a hug cause it was a while since we last talked. I really hope he's not gay.

The song is called "Moi je joue" by Brigitte Bardot


7 comentarios:

  1. I just heard you arranged a double date for us haha
    You have balls, bitch, and I love you for that.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. haha funny thing, I hope you refer to what I'm thinking of.
    I really don't know how it happened, I said something, and then it came to me like.. "did I just said that?" "what did just happen?"

    ResponderEliminar
  3. el anuncio es muy dulce, muy bonito, pero la verdad prefiero otros xD
    pues ya te preguntare cuando sepa a donde voy a ir -si es que voy, que alomejor no-
    la falda es de Zara, aqui solo me costo 20€ pero creo que alli es mas cara no?
    y a mi también me gusta mucho La 5ª estación! si no has escuchado El canto del loco, te lo aconsejo..que es del mismo estilo :D
    un besoo!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Puedo comentar que a mi me gusta el Canto del Loco <3

    Ya lo comente, ya se.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you for comment! Love your blog, it's so interesting and cute;) Great song!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love this ad. I'm legitimately obsessed with it. I interned for Dior and this is my all-time favorite ad for them -- she's so sweet and appeals to both the French and the American market, which is a hard look to find!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. ahaha we posted the same thing
    I really love this commercial, maryna is gorgeous
    and sofia did a great job
    I love the music, the colours, the details, everything is perfect

    marley mumbles

    ResponderEliminar

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort