7.25.2010


I got an award!!, from the amazing Elizabeth Faraday, Thank you so much!, if you haven't had the chance of visiting her blog you should, she's got some really good things to say, and an amazing style to show, it's always one of the blogs I like visiting first!!

So I'm going with the system:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Copy the award and put it on the blog
3. Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered
4. Let these 15 people know that you've given them an award

Okay: 15 blogs I've discovered you have to check them out
4. Sara at She is Sara
5. Marley at Marley Mumbles
8. Charlotte Elise Jay at you're the rag to my doll
9. Pablo y Bea at Violet Dreams
10. Just another Londoner at Crystalline Sunshine
11. Black Widow at La curiosidad mató al gato
12. Coco fan at Coco Rocha
14. my best friend at the "chili with rice" project
15. and let's face it.. she'll never even know but I think she deserves it: Coco Rocha at Oh so Coco


Song of the day: Whatever happened (the Strokes)


15 comentarios:

  1. ayyyy no sabes la ilusion que nos ha hecho esto! :)
    muchisimas gracias, en serio, ya mismito lo ponemos con el resto!

    un besito, y esperamos tu proximo post!

    B.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ah, how sweet of you to think of me. Thank you, my lovely;-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ohh
    you're so sweet, thanks so so much
    really, thanks so much
    and congratulations for your award, you deserve it

    Marley

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Congrats!!! Thank you for thinking of me :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You're just an adorable snowflake, aren't ya?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. oh wow...so cool...thank yoo so much. yoo the best!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. thank you for the award, and congratulations to you and everyone else! :) you are too kind.

    xoxo
    SWEATshirt/DRESSshirt

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Awwww.... Thank you so much! :D You're very kind. :D thank you

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Wow, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  10. thanks for what you said in the beginning! i love your blog and you definitely deserve the award!

    elizabethfaraday.blogspot

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Thank you so much! And i'm gonna pass on Elizabeth's blog. Yeah Coco is really hard that she reads comment you know because many people comment her photos. One time and this is for real she pass on my blog and comment and she has send me some messages on twitter if you want to see it
    http://cocorocha-fans.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-01-24T08:13:00-08:00&max-results=20

    It's really her and I mean it! That was a really great day for me!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Thanks SO much :)

    This is sooo lovely!

    Love your blog :)

    Char x

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hi Fernanda!
    Surfing is amazing, isn't it? I went surfing for the first time off of Waikiki Beach, Oahu on my family trip to Hawaii this past April and I love it! It's actually not that hard, provided you have some balance, is what I found out! The only bad part was that the coral was really close to water surface, my left leg was scraped up really badly. Oh well, it was worth it! :)
    -Dominqiue

    ResponderEliminar

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort